Coverage Area
Style and Design

Tried to cancel service & was told about their huge cancellation fee.The taxes are now more than the service I and the worst part is the taxes are being charged by Vonage!!

I stopped using and changed my auto pay card to a Walmart card so they could mail me my final bill. Somehow this company is now charging my PayPal account without permission. Won't cancel my service.. their router is my drawer and has not been used for months but they just keep trying to suck money out of my accounts..

Horrible company. All customer service reps are in the Phillipines and you can't understand them... This is if you wait for an hour to actually get through..

RUN FROM THIS COMPANY..I now use Skype and have had no problems!

Review about: Vonage Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Vonage?

Comments

Ontario, Canada #1351865

Totally inept.I was told when I signed up for service that I could keep my old phone number and they would port it over.

They gave the wrong address to my previous provider so the previous provider would not release the number. They were not up front with me regarding their mistake. A week later they sent me some generic email telling me the temporary number assigned to me is now my real number.

I immediately contacted my old provider and they reactivated my account so Vonnage can port my old number.

We will have to wait and see how this all turns out but this I do know, I am done with Vonnage as soon as my contract is over.