2.0

Well the reviews are right!!! Vonage sucks AND they will not stand by their contract. They took $97 from my account even though I have a contract in hand that exempts me from this fee. Vonage said that they can't honor their contract . WTF? I am disputing this charge. AND every day I will post on consumer sites this situation. So , Vonage don't do a money grab. Keep out of my bank account.

I was solicited by a Vonage salesperson at Walmart. Having read the reviews regarding Vonage's money hungry ways of getting into your bank account I specifically asked if there was an early termination fee. The Vonage sales person called her office.. After a bit a contract with the exemption was created. I NEVER agreed to an eatly termination fee.

So, why did I dump Vonage? Vonage failed to live up to their end of the deal. Bad, bad, bad phone service. Many service interruptions. Poor sound quality. I have Google Fiber! So the techs saying it was my slow internet were , what?, lying?

This person wrote the review because of "disputing money taken from my account. will file proper papers to stop payment." of vonage voip phone service from Vonage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $98 and wants Vonage to "don't fight the bank dispute".

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of service taking money from my account. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vonage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments