I get the product plug every thing in (it Does not run threw my phone line nothing but bussing ) called these people do not no a *** thing !! Did every thing they said called back - tryed to get an American speeking person not going to happen this person got me so pissed off I wonted to choke her threw the phone told her to cancle the hole thing !!!

These people are the dumest they have not sent me any paper work and are still billing me they REFUSED TO STOP TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUT !!!!!

I WANT MY GDM BACK !!!! THEY REFUSED ALL MY CALLS NOW AND THEY REFUSED TO GIVE ME BACK MONEY FOR NO SERVICE STILL HAVE NO SERVICE !!!!!!

Review about: Vonage Phone Service.

Comments

Vonage was my voice over IP provider for two separate lines. I contacted Vonage on September 16, 2010 to disconnect the service, as we no longer needed it and were relocating to another state.

When I phoned in, I did not have my pin number, so I was told to read the MAC Address off of the Vonage equipment to the customer service representative. Over the last 22 months my American Express credit card has been billed $78.81 per month. I have contacted Vonage approximately 5 to 7 times in the last 22 months regarding this issue. Each time I am told that the card will be reimbursed and that I will receive a confirmation e-mail regarding the disconnect status.

These e-mails never come. Yesterday, May 1, 2012, I initiated another disconnect and have yet to receive an e-mail confirming this. I informed Vonage that if I did not get a refund of the money that was stolen from my American Express account by them, that I would move forward in contacting your organization and many others until Vonage satisfies their debt to me. I was informed today, May 2, 2012, that Vonage would only reimburse me for the last 60 days.

This fact alone clearly shows Vonage's attempt to pacify a customer that they have wronged with a "low ball" figure. I have tried to be polite, courteous and professional when speaking with their customer service representatives in light of the fact that they have lied to us time and time again. I was told by Vonage that they have no record of any disconnect being initiated by us EVER. They also stated that the only record they have of me contacting them was in June of 2010 for "technical issues".

I confirmed with Vonage that all of their phone calls regarding customer accounts are recorded. I asked them time and time again to please pull up those records. Their response to me was that there are no records to pull up. I invited them to look at the account over the last 22 months to prove that there has been no activity and that the Vonage telephone modem has not been plugged in at any point in time over that 22 months.

Three separate representatives from Vonage (Lynn, Michael and Pauline) have confirmed that there was no account activity during that period of time.

I am not sure what the logical steps are at this point in time and would appreciate the FTC making record of this complaint. It should be noted that Vonage has also managed to access my American Express account even after changing the card numbers to avoid their "auto-Billing".