We run a small business here in California and recently our bookkeeper inquired as to why a Vonage bill was being debited from our checking account. She assumed it was part of our AT&t bill.

We thought it might be too, so we called Vonage. They said we had no account with them, no record of who we were, and no record of usage with their services. With further research, we found they have been debiting our account for $35 for the past 8 years without our consent! When we asked for a refund or explanation, they said there was nothing they could do about it!

I must take responsibility for not finding this error sooner, but this is a completely unethical way to due business. They don't even have a record or account number assigned to me, yet they can debit my account every month? No monthly statement? That's because I'm not a customer.

Even if they made an error, no representative was willing to make it right.

A complete fraud. We have bank statements to back this up.

This person wrote the review because of "debited my bank account without my authorization for an account i don't have with them. fraud" at Vonage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Vonage to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was scammed us out of 3000. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vonage and vonage phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments