PARTS NOT RECEIVED THAT WOULD GET SYSTEM WORKING. BILLED FOR $ 84.00 BEFORE AND THEN $ 19.98 WHEN IT WAS NOT ACTIVATED AND THEY TRIED TO BILL ME ANOTHER 19.98 WHEN THE AMOUNT WAS PROMISED WAS 9.99 PER MONTH.

WHEN THE PARTS DID NOT MATCH THE EQUIPMENT I HAD I WAS SENT ANOTHER BOX WITH MORE THINGS MISSING AND COULD NOT GET THE 3 PHONES WORKING AND NOW I HAD 6 PHONES AND JACKS. 1 SET OF PHONE JACK, ADAPTER, AND PHONE WITH USB CONNECTOR WERE STOLEN. LEAVING ME WITH 5 SETS OF PHONES I NEVER COULD GET WORKING.

NOW THEY WANT TO BILL MY CREDIT CARD -I STOPPED IT DUE TO THE $ 19.98 THEY WERE GOING TO BILL ME AGAIN WHEN THE PHONES DID NOT WORK HERE. THERE WAS NO WAY THEIR PHONE SYSTEM COULD BE ACTIVATED HERE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2017.

Comments

vonageert.us
Matawan, New Jersey, United States #1300098

Hello,

This is the Executive Response team for Vonage. We are sorry to hear about your complication with our equipment.

We will like the opportunity to work on this matter with you.

You can reach out to us on our Vonage Community in which one of our Executive Response team members will reach out to you directly in order to resolve your issue. Please visit our Vonage Community homepage: https://support.vonage.com/residential_community

Vonage ERT