Chicago, Illinois
1.7

My experience was also horrible. I called to cancel my service and was told, "We just billed you two days ago.

We'll disconnect your service but we won't refund your account. It's in our terms of service agreement. It wasn't in the terms of service 10 years ago when they solicited my business. Also be aware they don't notify you when they quadruple your cost and begin to pull money from your credit card or checking account.

How can you bill in advance and charge your customers for service they haven't used and think it's okay to keep their money and not provide any service?

Customers beware!!!! Vonage is a bait and switch company with poor customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

vonageert.us

Hello Chicagoarea708,

This is the Executive Response team for Vonage. We are sorry to hear you are having issues concerning your service.

We understand there may have been charges to your service. We will like the opportunity to assist you in resolving this matter.

You can reach out to us on our community website in which one of our specialist will reach out to you directly in order to resolve your issue. Please visit our homepage: https://community.vonage.com/pages/home

Vonage ERT