1.4

I was given fraudulent information so it seemed like a great deal to get Vonage. When I saw the account online and the plan description it was 100% wrong to what I was told initially.

I called to cancel the service amd rhe second rep that helpedw also insited on me staying with the service for 9.99 a month which witj taxes I pay 18 dlls a month. She said that price was locked for the lifetime of service amd a month to month basis I could cancel when ever I wanted. So yesterday I called to cancel and they tell me I have a contract and will be charge a termination fee. I never signed or verbally agreed on a contract.

I told the rep he was not authorized to charge anything to my card. Specailly a for a supposedly contract that doesn't exist. They charged me anyway, I told them I want to hear the recording where I agree to a 1yr contract. I am waiting foe that, meanwhile I will dispute the charges and have my bank deal with them.

This is a fraudulent, misleading, lying company. Do not ever get vonage sevices.

They scam, to charge fees that are not legally binding. I will make sure I get money back that they are trying to scam from me.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). alejandro18 is overall dissatisfied with Vonage. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vonage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Vonage to other companies on our site.

Comments