1.4

I was given fraudulent information so it seemed like a great deal to get Vonage. When I saw the account online and the plan description it was 100% wrong to what I was told initially.

I called to cancel the service amd rhe second rep that helpedw also insited on me staying with the service for 9.99 a month which witj taxes I pay 18 dlls a month. She said that price was locked for the lifetime of service amd a month to month basis I could cancel when ever I wanted. So yesterday I called to cancel and they tell me I have a contract and will be charge a termination fee. I never signed or verbally agreed on a contract.

I told the rep he was not authorized to charge anything to my card. Specailly a for a supposedly contract that doesn't exist. They charged me anyway, I told them I want to hear the recording where I agree to a 1yr contract. I am waiting foe that, meanwhile I will dispute the charges and have my bank deal with them.

This is a fraudulent, misleading, lying company. Do not ever get vonage sevices.

They scam, to charge fees that are not legally binding. I will make sure I get money back that they are trying to scam from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments