Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was informed that Dubai calling was part of my plan when I signed up and unfortunately it wasn't and so I got billed for it. When I called the first time to get this issue resolved the lady told me that she would credit me for all my minutes up to date.

I haven't called Dubai ever since and still got billed again. So I called regarding that and the representative didn't do anything about that additional charge.

Very disappointed with this service by Vonage and very upsetting that Vonage has representatives going door to door lying to customers just to get them signed up so they could make their commission. NEVER WOULD THINK OF COMING BACK AND WILL DEFINITELY SPREAD THIS ISSUE ON THE WEB!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

vonageert.us

Hello ,

This is the Executive Response team for Vonage. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service.

We will like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you.

You can reach out to us on our Contact the Board in which one of our Executive Response team members will reach out to you directly in order to resolve your issue. Please visit our homepage: https://www.vonage.com/corporate/corp_contact.php

Vonage ERT