I signed up 23 days ago with Vonage for the $9.99 special. I told them I had High Speed Internet with Net Zero.

They did not tell me it wasn't compatible but went ahead and set up the order. Ten days later when my phone # was transferred to Vonage, I had no landline phone or internet service. When I called them back, then they told me that Net Zero wasn't compatible. I called AT&T and asked to be reinstated and that was another 10 days without landline or internet.

I was told they allow 30 days trial to cancel so fortunately I made it in that time frame and got confirmation that they were billing me for one month at $13.47 but in truth they provided nothing. Trying to get through to them to complaint is difficult but will call sales and ask for customer service senior staff.

corgially wrote the review because of "misrepresentation" at Vonage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Vonage to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vonage and vonage phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments