Newcastle, California

We cancelled out account in May of 2013. In December of 2014 it was brought to my attention Vonage was still deducting just over $50 a month from my account.

I've contacted them several times about this but just get the run around. One supervisor told me they owed me over $1100 in refund but they cannot do this so it has to be "escalated" to corporate.

Over a month has gone by now, just get the run around & a different story every time I call. Filed complaints with the BBB, my bank, everyone I can think of, still unresolved.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of billing department from Vonage. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1143 and wants Vonage to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vonage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Decatur, Georgia, United States #966465

$50 a month and they owe you $1100????? sounds fishy are you telling us you dint see it for 2 years wow