Coverage Area
Style and Design

My name is Hazel Tucker and on 6/17/19 @ 11:40 am I called Vonage at 732-944-0000. They kept me on hold for 30 minutes...finally I spoke to John and explained to him that I wanted to cancel my service because their bill kept get higher and higher each month...my bill wa $20.88 as of 6/15/19 and it was automatically deducted from my checking account.

I explained to John that Comcast offered me Triple Play and my phone bill would only be $13.00 per month.

So please cancel my service with Vonage and credit my checking account $19.49 the prorated amount due.

John refused to cancel my account.

He said I had to call him prior to the bill date of 6/15/19....I said that is ridiculaous...I read my agreement and it says I can cancel at anytime.

I said How dare you charge me for a service that I am not utilizing! Vonage are thieves and a disgusting unethical company!!!

DO NOT SIGN UP WITH VONAGE.....THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND PROVIDE NO SERVICE!!

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, DO NOT SIGN UP WITH VONAGE, THEY ARE CROOKS AND A DISHONEST COMPANY!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Vonage Cons: Customer service.

Comments