Mauldin, South Carolina
3.7
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I recently received an email from Vonage stating there was a problem processing my bill I remembered that I had to get a new credit card recently and forgot to update the information on Vonage. I went online and updated credit card information.

Today I went to use my call forwarding and it was deactivated. I called Vonage and the customer support people could not understand that I had already updated my credit card information. And they told me that I had to pay my bill before they could reactivate my features. After being put on hold several times and trying to get the agent to understand that they already had my new credit card information so if they need it to Bill me go ahead and do it, I finally got them to understand to just go ahead and make the charge.

This is the third time that I've had to do this due to credit card fraud as I've had to have my card replaced. And each time Vonage is cut off my benefits even though I've updated my account after they made the initial $5 verification charge. I'd like to suggest that you and Kate and train the agents on the phone to understand that if a person already updated their credit information on online then they already have access to the information and also when I make the update why doesn't wanna just go ahead right away and make the charge.

This would solve a lot of problems and make the whole matter of credit card updates much easier. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments