Delhi, Delhi
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called Vonage, for this I dialed 1-866-243-4357 and one customer care guy picked the phone..

I said, I am no more using Vonage please cancel this service.

Firstly call center guy said, and he will transfer my call to next team, but after 4-5 mins they disconnected my call, like this they did 2-3 times, and did not answer my queries and did not cancel my account also.

My main motive was, why to pay money if I am not using Vonage any more, but Vonage company keep charging money from My account, and Vonage also don't have any option, so that customer can cancel account online... this is very frustrating which I didn't know when I took Vonage services.

They keep charging money every month, their services are very bad..too much frustrating customer call center representative.

I would recommend not to use Vonage service, because they are looting customer and not supporting.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Customer Care.

Vonage Cons: Supervisiors, Service.

• Vonage Complain

Comments

#1202822

Thanks try disputing your cc might help all I have read never use this company thanks for review