2.0

I signed up for business service. My phone is important to my business.

When I submitted the authorization to port my numbers, I did it wrong. When I called to get help from customer service regarding porting my numbers, Brittany was very snotty and chastised me for "not listening to her". I don't want to take abuse from companies I am patronizing, so I asked to speak with someone else. There is no one there but her.

She would not let me speak to anyone else.

I spent 2 hours and 13 minutes on the phone trying to get some kind of help from someone. I am so afraid of them screwing up my business, I canceled everything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of vonage phone plan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Vonage needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned vonage phone plan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vonage.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1034483

Good morning. I am a member of our Executive Response Team.

I apologize that you had a less than satisfactory experience, and would like to assist in any way that I can.

Please contact me at 855-496-2438. If I don't answer, please leave a message with your contact information and i will call back as soon as possible.

David Daniels