This Vonage company is complete fraud, doing wrong commitment /agreements with acquitted customers. Their customer support is pathetic and unreliable.

I called Vonage customer care many times and every time I got different response/assurance from customer executive:-

I enrolled myself with Unlimited World Plan ($25 approx. per month)

Reason for Calling – Due to some emergency I had to make more call and it got crossed the 3000 minutes, as per Vonage the limit is 3000 minutes (which I came to know when they switched my current to New plan). New Plan Cost: $68 approx. per month. (even if I got a couple of email/notification from Vonage which I basically ignored supposing it’s promotional emails/ ad).

I thought to cancel this plan (for which I had to pay $120 as penalty as I am in 1 year contract with Vonage).

1. Month-1 (Vonage Executive):- He advised me to continue with same plan for one month and assured me to convert into earlier plan after one month (he asked me to send email to Usage Management).

2. Month-2 (Vonage Executive): I called them to follow-up (& email to Usage Management) on switching back to earlier plan, new executive said – you have to follow 2 billing cycles in new plan before they move me back. I was shocked and angry with Vonage commitment and support but ended up with same plan instead of disconnect and pay the penalty amount. I have received email from Usage Management stating – 2 billing cycle and executive assured me that next month onward I have to pay according to earlier plan (or better plan available in market at that particular time).

3. Month-3(Vonage Executive): I called them again today asking same (switch back to earlier plan), New executive asking me to wait for another month. This is simply fraud. Since I am in contract with them, they are taking benefit of it. I am left with no option but writing my concern here on this forum: -

a. Executive said, your last month usage is also more than 3000 minutes, when I asked to validate online since it’s very well less than that. He said there is some glitch in there system records.

b. I asked him to escalate this issue and provide me ticket number – he refused to provide any such number then said, someone will call you. He also didn't provide any senior official contact number.

c. I asked him to pullout the last month conversation to authenticate the stuff – he said it goes to different department and will take longer time.

Please help.

Thanks

Vonage Customer

201-920-5388

Review about: Vonage Phone Plan.

Comments

Sur2013
Brampton, Ontario, Canada #709436

Thanks for sharing experience.