I had my cellular phone (415-309-9839) with Vonage for several years with a non-contract arrangement. Mid 2015 I reported that my phone had been either lost or stolen.

Vonage assigned me a new number (414-319-0834) and closed the old number. I was told the existing account would remain the same since I would only be replacing the phone and number. Several months later I decided to close my Vonage account and subscribe to Comcast as my TV, internet, and home line are with them. I contacted Vonage and requested my cell line (415-319-03-84) be terminated.

I was told this was done but I would need to pay my charges ($22.97)

and a $70.00 early term charge. I was told this charge applies to my 415-259-4655 account. This was the first time I heard of this number. I dialed it to find it was assigned to a mail box number.

I asked Vonage to verify activity for this number and was told it showed no usage for the past 3 months and they could not look further. I then received a bill for $22.97. Several hours later I received another bill for $72.07.

I have been a loyal customer of Vonage for several years.

I am a retired disabled individual living alone.

I would have no reason to have 3 phone lines and feel I have been taken advantage of.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Vonage. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vonage to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vonage and vonage phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments