Coverage Area
Style and Design

Hi this jordan williams well you people asked me for verification details which i already sent you regarding account number 20400 but still one of your exective is telling me that he is going to terminate my account by saying me that just after one day after i payed you $80.49 that according to him he found that iam fraud and if so why don't tell before i make payments.i clear each and every thing with your sales represtative cameron carter i also have recording of calls and the mails which is send by you people and if you still want to terminate my account than refund me my money and if its not in your policy why don't your sales representative make me aware of that because you people are running scam and scamming people by make them sign up vonage and take out money from their account anyways you are not only company in the world so tell are you going refund my money or you want me to call my credit card company/Bank for charge back reply me as soon as possible.it was such bad experince to do bussiness with people like you. +91-9797-111-356/ +91-8715867326

Review about: Vonage Account.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Behaviour after payments yelling on customers.

Had an Experience with Vonage?

Comments