Verified Reviewer

2.2

I am a vonage customer. In 2020 I reported a particular problem.

After a very long wait, I was told it was fixed. However, it was not fixed. I called back and reported the same problem. Vonage was not able to pull up the records from my last call.

They, again, told me the problem was fixed. However, it was NOT fixed. I called back yet AGAIN on the same matter. After a long wait, I got the same exact thing.

The representative couldn't find any history on the matter. I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was told that the supervisors are busy with other customers. I said this is my THIRD time calling about the SAME problem that originated in 2020, so why is it that everyone else is a higher priority than myself at this point.

The customer service representative had no answer.

So here I am, THREE attempts to fix a problem, and I find myself looking into the eyes of a business that has demonstrated zero ability to solve the problem. To make matters worse, I was told this should be easy to fix

User's recommendation: You run the risk of the problems I have had.

Preferred solution: Have someone, with INTELLIGENCE and the ABILITY to SOLVE a problem contact me, and then actually solve the problem rather than saying it is solved and nothing happens..

Vonage Cons: Poor service, Poor support.

Comments