2.1
Coverage Area

This company automatically increases your rates, and have to keep calling in so that you can stay at your lower rate. I do not like a phone service that automatically doubles on me.

On top of that, if there are not enough funds just once, they send you messages time and time again saying to put a valid card on file. If it did not have enough funds for the one second that they tried to run it once, it will never be tried again.

I don't care about loosing it, but it would be nice if they were able to at least not bounce every e-mail that is sent to them. Saying that it is unmonitored.

If you are looking for a place that has good customer service that is open when you call, you should look elsewhere, as it is only open a very limited time such as bankers on the weekend. My main problem is that they are only open when I am not able to call them such as I am sleeping, or busy with other things. They used to have 24 hour service and rolled it back to 8 hours a day. The sales department is open 24 hours a day, but not the billing department, the one that I have a problem with.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Able to call anywhere in the world at an affordable price.

I didn't like: Ability to resolve payment problems, Price doubles unexpectantly to more than i pay for cell phone.

Comments