Louisville, Kentucky
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Vonage installed equipment incorrectly at my store. System analyst determined this 2 months after I had been calling several times a week because the lines weren't working correctly.

Line 2 never worked. It was impossible to tell which phone line to record messages on for customers calling in. No one would return my calls. Was promised several times that Vonage would set up a time to have someone come back out and correct the issues.

It has now been over three months since Vonage equipment was installed and for the last two weeks---YES TWO WEEKS--I have had no phones at my retail store. I took out their equipment and paid the company who installed the phone system at my store, to come out and at least get rid of the spiderweb of wires that Vonage hooked up and now the system is at least ready to work again with Spectrum---whom I should have never left to begin with. Vonage was supposed to save me half on the bill but instead it has literally cost me thousands of dollars in sales. Now I am waiting to Vonage to port my phone numbers back to Spectrum and was told it could take up to three weeks for that process to be complete.

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is unbelievable. Is there some person setting at a phone board waiting to unplug one cord and plug in another one and that takes three weeks. I could probably go to a third world country and get phone service more quickly.

I have never been so angry about any business service in my life and that is saying a lot. How can you have a service like business phone systems and communications and not answer your phones or return customer calls?

NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT USING VONAGE. THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Service.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: I want to be reimburssed for the monthly service fees I have paid for no service..

Comments