1.1

Amazed at the deception .....! After a rough 3 mos moving, was reviewing my online banking just to have the cash to pay for a flat tire.....an emergency to my budget these days..!

Amazed to note after being guaranteed by Vonage, all 3 auto withdrawal out of my account not authorized! 3 months back, in Sept, a planned move..long, costly, arduous task I requested Vonage "suspend service". Note that Vonage not only kept taking out of my Visa debit, but even upped amount to $18.97!!! (can get anywhere for this amount)!

When I called customer service, cover themselves stating I added forwarding.. (same forwarding that on Oct 7th was told would just ring on my cell phone, as a "courtesy"). Beware of Vonage come ons! Their rates are not competitive, are deceptive, and guarantee you temporarily in suspense, NO CHARGE while forwarding your "home number" to your cell number.

Consumers Beware and "forward THEM" to the U.S. Consumer complaints; what may seem a small amount ...adds up with their unauthorized use of your debit, and inconvenience of having to change, (they are impossible to deal with, to stop them from taking out of your account)! Better yet? DO NOT USE!!!

HORRIFIC...their misuse of consumer's funds make them a bundle. Also ....Move quick if you want to take your tel # back.

!!! BEWARE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Home Phone Service.

Reason of review: total rip offs! .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Vonage Cons: All of the deception done.

Comments

So,you are so amazed.....Try picking up some new vocabulary

skills and finding other substitute words,instead of lame ***

amazing.Borrrrring.

vonageert.us

Hello,

This is the Executive Response team for Vonage. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service.

We will like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you and reach a resolution.

You can reach out to our Vonage community website with your account or phone number in which one of our specialists will reach out to you directly in order to resolve your issue. Please visit our homepage: https://community.vonage.com/pages/home

Vonage ERT