Contacted Vonage via their "chat Line". Customer Service rep "Roland A." responded. The problem I pointed out to him was the inability of the web site to recognize the country named "United States of America"... and because of it, I was unable to continue farther into the web site seeing the "United States of America" wasn't recognized as a country that Vonage serviced. (See attached picture.)
The above situation resulted in Roland A. NOT trying to resolve the problem presented to him, but rather continuously asking me which Vonage plan I had decided on.
With such poor customer service it's no wonder Vonage has as many complaints as they do.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I decided to sell my old Iphone 4S and came upon the CashforIphone web site. After submitting information about my phone, model, RAM size, condition, etc. the site came..."
- "1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!! I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered..."
- "Tru Green came the beginning of May, I went out side to ask what they were treating for today. The guy said today I am treating for cinch bugs..."
- "I ORDER A SYMPATHY BOUQUET FOR MY COMPANY PARTNER WHOM'S FATHER HAS PASSED AND WAS VERY DISPLEASED WITH QUALITY OF SERVICE,DELIVERY TIME(I WAS TOLD FOR 2 HOURS ITS IN..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."