Contacted Vonage via their "chat Line". Customer Service rep "Roland A." responded. The problem I pointed out to him was the inability of the web site to recognize the country named "United States of America"... and because of it, I was unable to continue farther into the web site seeing the "United States of America" wasn't recognized as a country that Vonage serviced. (See attached picture.)

The above situation resulted in Roland A. NOT trying to resolve the problem presented to him, but rather continuously asking me which Vonage plan I had decided on.

With such poor customer service it's no wonder Vonage has as many complaints as they do.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vonage and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vonage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Vonage to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vonage?

Comments

Omaha, Nebraska, United States #1188643

So did you scroll through the list of countries and see if it wasn't called "United States" or "USA"?

Or do you INSIST that it be called the "United States of America"?