1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Customer service is HORRIBLE. As the title says was with them since the beginning of their company.

Two months ago I wanted to add a line and the quoted me the standard price of $26.00 a month which is close to the $38.00 paying for my original line. No Deals for long term customers. That made me look elsewhere and i came up with a much better deal. Basically for free with my TV and internet carrier.

Called Vonage to port over the number and they said it would take 3-5 business days. That put me over by 1 day on the billing cycle. When I called back after the number was ported over they wanted payment of $38.00 and threatened me with Collection, if I didn't pay. Furious I asked to speak to a supervisor and then after a long wait they said they would remove the billing and acted like they were doing me a big favor.

What they were doing was the right thing. Seriously threatening a 14 year customer with collections for going over billing date by 10 hours and the whole reason for going over was because they can't port the number over.....Wow

Preferred solution: Don't ever call me.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments