23 Main St, Holmdel, NJ 07733, USA

I changed from annual plan to monthly plan in November, after I was charge for Annual plan. Then I changed to monthly plan and paying monthly fee, assuming they will refund the prepaid annual plan charge.

I checked my account now,realized they never refunded my money that I paid for annual plan and charging me for monthly plan.

I just contacted them for a refund, they said, they cannot issue refund, as it is too late and they will continue to bill me on monthly plan.

This is robbing my money.

I have never seen a company that refuses to give me back my money and have no shame telling me that they will still charge monthly plan.

Please suggest what I have to do to get back my money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Vonage Cons: Refund policy.

• Vonage billing

Comments

MajorHerculesBeetle661

To unsatisfactory customer service is to be very charitable. Had technical issue with calling abroad.

Tech team told me it will be resolved several times and it wasn't. Called to cancel and was given an offer with a promise technical issues will be resolved but nothing was done. Called again to cancel and was told it was out of hours. So have months of charges for service I have not used and not fit for purpose.

Finally got it cancelled but the agent was rude.

Preferred solution: I should like full refund of the months I have not used the service. Monetary loss: 8 months subscription of £16.50 - that is £132.00

We apologize for the poor experience you've had, and would like to help. Please contact us by email at ert-vip@vonage.com.Thank you,Rachel F.Vonage Executive Response Team