State: California City: Los Angeles Clear all filters (3 of 298 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Vonage in Los Angeles, California - Worst Customer Service Team/ Long wait

I don't understand why I have to wait 48 minutes to reach a support representative when my business phones are down and I'm losing thousands of dollars every minute. What a disgrace. I am paying over $800 a month to Vonage and this is the micky mouse service that we receive in return. The current leadership at Vonage is what we call "penny wise pound foolish." They're trying to pocket every cent but refuse to put some of that back into their business so that customer's such as myself do not have to wait on the line for 50 minutes just to speak with an agent.
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Tags
  • VONAGE CANCELLATION
  • Voip carriers
  • Phone Company

Update by user Sep 16, 2013

Technical support (when you need it) begins at the lowest level with people of the lowest intellect and, in live chat, be prepared for very long pauses while the support staff looks up your words in a dictionary then have a meeting to discuss what to say to you. . ....

what a billing mess!!! if you dont want to have headaches, better not be dealing with Vonage

Loss
Tags
  • Vonage billing

Vonage terrible customer service does not let you cancel without huge hassle.

Customer Service has to be the worst on the planet You are lied to over and over again about receiving help. You are put on hold for infinity. No one calls you back. Much negativity has already been posted. I Agree with it. After making 5 calls, spending 2 weeks waiting for a return call and being transferred to empty space, I give Vonage a minus *** the area of any type of Care, customer or otherwise. They say they care about you as a customer, but I think its just part of the script they read from. if they really cared, it would not be so many of the same kind of complaints listed in this forum and other forums. Just wish I had done a background review brefore signing up with them. This site is now a top search site for me. Thanks for being here.

Please everyone don't believe in vonage they lie. The costumer service are liars they don't care about costumers they only care about the money.

I HATE vonage with all my heart an I hope vonage can go to ***. They are getting money from my debit card eventhough I already cancel my account.

I just want to say please don't get vonage you will regreat it all your life. Vonage kiss my ***.

oh yess..

Vonage has a "no fee for cancelling" policy. Yet buried way down in that huge scroll of terms, they do indeed charge you a $40.00 fee on top of your monthly fees for cancelling early.

Even the Better Business Bureau could not get them to reverse this deceptive practice. Would not give business to this overtly fraudulent company.

I too experienced problems with vonage. I called to cancel in February was told since I was a good customer they would keep my service active til April 15, then cancel it.

On April 16th they attempted to charge my debit card.

I called customer service and was given the run around, told them to check the notes as I was told it would be cancelled, they insisted I needed to pay for a month's service, I contacted customer service & informed them that I was contacting the state attorney general's office and the better business bureau, since I was sure they had pulled this on others in my state, this is all it took to get them to cancel service and cancel the false charges. My advice is to watch vonage.

View more comments (2)