i was not using my account for 3 months it was suspended by the vonage on first week..they supposed to cancel my account but when i checked after 3 month it was suspended status ,means my tfn are still safe there they didn't cancel. there were 186.07 doller outstanding were showing on portal which is my one month cost, i called to billing team and asked if i pay this outstanding amount which is 186 doller, will i get my account back?

They said yes , and you don't have to pay last 2 month cost as you didn't use as it was suspended . then i paid 186$ , all services resumed and outstanding were 0 . then next day i saw 367 $ appeared as outstanding. i called to billing again , now they said , you have to pay this 367 $ other wise you will loss your account and tfn ...

feeling like i am ripped off by them .. vonage account number -126166

Review about: Vonage Account.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I had a similar experience to this. I moved from my previous home in February of 2016.

I forgot to cancel my service and they continue to Bill me from February 2016 until September 2016 when my debit card expired. I just received a phone call this morning telling me that I have an outstanding bill for $140. I begin to explain to them that I moved from the service location that they have on file and that they charge me from February until September for services that I did not use or need and that the money that they said that I owed to them they've already received. Baby fused to cancel my service starting today they said that my cancellation date will be January 2nd 2018 and that I still owe them money from September until January 2018.

I am livid and I need to know if there's something that I can do about it.

I will be posting this story on every consumer website that I find. I hope that you have resolved your issue.