420 Deerhurst Dr, Brampton, ON L6T, Canada

I was vonage user and in month of October2016 I called up to cancel but end up giving me a offer for next three month so i continued.And due to my credit card change the details didnt match and money didn't go through and I anyways stopped using Vonage after dec 2016.

After three month they showed up with a collection agency bill of $130. WHY? I never used it, you guys anyways stopped international calling. I paid for what i used.

I had a talk with you customer service they are saying we can waive of some and pay $92 to settle. Is this a way of cheating customers by keeping some non sense regulation? I told them I agree to pay for cancellation as I am aware of it and for another month as I agreed for three months. But why should i pay for next two months as well?

Where you yourself discontinued my international calling. And later on asking for money and throwing bills to collection agency and asking people to pay. This is the worst service I ever received and asking for money you didn't use for. This is not any government service that you ask people for money because one didn't ask to cancel service.

I didn't pay you deactivated anyways. But later on asking money and torturing through collection agency was a disgusting approach for any company. I am not denying to pay what i think I should but not for the one you deactivated. Customer service denies telling we cannot do anything it is all system generated.

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEALING WITH DUMB HEADS. I am not one then. I didn't pay you deactivated my services. And let me tell you this is not a billing service.

WE PAY FIRST and then you GIVE ME service, that's how simple it is. In that way i don't owe you anything. Cancellation fees I agree, which I am ready to pay. Being a student you go for this low service and then later you loot people on the basis of system generated thing.

Where you people know I have not been using it at all.

If you were going to send me bills then why stop the service at the first.Why should I suffer torture from collection agencies?

I liked: Connectivity.

I didn't like: Cancellation.

2.4
Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vonage Phone Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $92
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Vonage?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion