Update added by user Sep 13, 2016
9/13/2016, as of Today, this still remains unresolved since Vonage has never sent the information to me that the FCC required them to send.
Update added by user Sep 06, 2016
As of 9-6-2016 still not resolved NOR have I ever received the information Vonage was required by FTC to send to me.
Update added by user Sep 08, 2015
VONAGE states is resolved.Vonage never sent me the letter by US Mail for the resolve.
FCC told vonage that the resolve was insufficient and must send me a supplement to the resolution in 14 days, THAT 14 DAYS IS now past. Vonage never sent me the first resolve NOR the update or supplement. THIS IS NOT RESOLVED AT ALL. VONAGE AVOIDS ME TOTALLY ON THIS.
ALL PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THAT THIS IS THE TYPE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WILL RECEIVE FROM VONAGE IN CONTACTING SUPPORT!AVOID VONAGE AND GO TO YOUR LOCAL TELEPHONE EXCHANGE INSTEAD!!!!!
Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2015
I hate it when any companys actions alone go so far as to actually show a customer 'We do not have to provide advertised products, service and customer service - unless you file with the feds then we will back peddle; It is your obligation and privilege to pay us'
IC3 Complaint: I1507311805527521
FCC Ticket No. 440967 Fwd: [vonage.com #29904551] Consumer Affairs Review - John - 1012881435
FTC ticket number 29904662
BBB Complaint Case# 89064407 (Ref#89-89047124-89064407-3-14100)
Today 8/5/2015 at 3:46 PM MST I was finally called by VONAGE 732-332-2100 AFTER I had already tried to work with Vonage on these issues since 7-30-2015 and I finally had to tell vonage that all contact MUST go through IC3.gov, FCC.gov, FTC.gov since they would not work with me; just sending the exact same information over and over again. I was not home but message left on vm.
WHY IS IT THAT THE ONLY WAY THAT VONAGE WILL WANT TO WORK WITH ANYONE IS ONLY AFTER THE CUSTOMER HAS BEEN FORCED TO FILE COMPLAINT WITH IC3.GOV, FCC.GOV, FTC.GOV?
WHY WILL VONAGE NOT WORK WITH SOMEONE BEFORE IT BECOMES NECESSARY TO FILE COMPLAINTS WITH IC3.GOV, FCC.GOV, FTC.GOV?
WHY IS IT THAT VONAGE WILL CALL TO WORK WITH SOMEONE ONCE THEY HAVE FILED WITH IC3.GOV, FCC.GOV, FTC.GOV BUT NOT UNTIL? I feel thats not only offensive but planned by Vonage! How much is ignored so that the customer becomes frustrated and gives up? How many people has this been done too? What kind of profit can be made that way by any company?
Vonage would not work with me each time I asked them too, only giving me a BS explanation for ABUSE, so I finally told them that all contact on these issues MUST go through IC3.gov, FCC.gov, FTC.gov ... NOW Vonage wants to talk with me:
NOW Vonage wants to work with me BUT NOT UNTIL I have had to file with IC3.gov, FCC.gov, FTC.gov!
Now Vonage wants to work with me BUT NOT UNTIL I have finally given up with all the BS and told them that all contact must go through IC3.gov, FCC.gov, FTC.gov!
I feel that too is abuse of customer since the only way to get help is to file with ic3.gov, FCC.gov, FTC.gov!
I had wanted Vonage to work with me on the call issue problem, THEN I also wanted Vonage to work with me on the ABUSE by member of Executive Response Team stating 'We donb' which in all my years of customer service has meant "We done bro dont bother us no more" and the BS response I got was that an apostrophe in the middle of the message caused a glitch in the email system. In my 3 years as Professional Technical Support I never saw that happen to date! I Feel it was a BS excuse PURELY to get away with customer abuse!
First Vonage advertised for service 9.99/mo with phones! Vonage advertised, "call or go online". I went online! The service was set up but the phone was not sent. When I tried to call vonage the 3 calls were answered by 3 different people whos english was so bad and broken they could not understand me. Those 3 people just shut me down and told me too bad! Vonage would not help until I filed with IC3.gov, FCC.gov and FTC.gov for FALSE ADVERTISING = ONLY then when I filed with IC3.gov, FCC.gov, FTC.gov did Vonage want to work with me, but not until!!!!!!! response vonage.com #29795504
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- When they are truthful
- Service until i must contact support
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Fraudulent misrepresentation
- Executive response team
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Company to have customer service that speaks english used in the United States, work with customers before customer forced to file IC3.gov, FCC.gov, FTC.gov
- Product or service
- Vonage Voip Phone Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "PLEASE DO YOURSELF A FAVOR----> DO NOT BUY anything from Buy Squad. Honestly, after researching on this company, I feel so *** to fall for their "low price" ;0( I ordered..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "My work computer has been in disrepair for thirty days! They have been to my home 4 times and they have replaced virtually every part, and have yet to fix!..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "I found my husband fooling around on Zoosk as DH9727 I contacted Zoosk to let them know that he is very married to me....they didnt care all they want is..."