Dutchess County, New York

I thought Vonage was a reputable Company and was immediately attracted by their 30 Money Back Guarantee. Little did I know there was no way to get them to make good on it.

In the first few days they turned me off so badly, I wanted out. But I was unable to contact them. They deliberately hid behind a smoke screen. When I finally got them to realize I wanted out, they said an email wasn't good enough.

Finally after a pile of BS, I got them to terminate the agreement, but they tacked on a $120.00 termination fee. I never made one call from Vonage. And they indicated they would get my money by charging it to my credit card. I immediately protested this disgraceful fraud, and sent them an email to that effect.

Of course the email came back because that address did not receive mail. ( another trick they used to hide from me .)

DO NOT USE VONAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vonage Customer Care.

Vonage Cons: Cancelletion, Deceitfulness, Booooooooooo.

• VONAGE CANCELLATION

Comments

vonageert.us
#1195154

Hello,

This is the Executive Response team for Vonage. We are sorry to hear you are having issues concerning your service.

We understand there may have been charges to your service. We will like the opportunity to assist you in resolving this matter.

You can reach out to us on our community website in which one of our specialists will reach out to you directly in order to resolve your issue. Please visit our homepage: https://community.vonage.com/pages/home

Vonage ERT